Zendaya doesn’t post much on social media, but when she does, the engagement is insane. It’s not surprising given her celebrity, with the actress being one of the most recognizable stars in Hollywood these days. And recently, one of her Instagram posts went viral, with the actress dressed to the nines in front of a stunning backdrop. To say there was a pink theme here would be an understatement. Zendaya went completely pink in this outfit. Check out what Zendaya posted on Instagram and how the reaction was as big as any you’ve ever seen on the platform.
Zendaya Instagram post was in collaboration with designers Maison Valentino and Pierpaolo Piccioli, who were apparently in charge of both the outfit and the theme. While it is certainly interesting in terms of overall color scheme (they chose one color and called it a day), there were a large number of people who supported the choice. As of this writing, the Zendaya Instagram post had over 6.7 million likes, with fans and other celebrities of all types expressing their approval of the look. Zendaya poses in a pink miniskirt, pink gloves, and pink boots (in front of an all-pink background) in the first photo, and then in a pants suit in the second photo. To say she’s pretty in pink is an understatement.
It should be noted that Zendaya is not a celebrity who is a frequent social media sharer. She appears to use Instagram only on rare occasions these days. With 15 million followers, you’d think she’d be posting on a regular basis, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. She’s only posted two times in the last month and a half (roughly). Given that she has one of the largest followings on the platform, this doesn’t seem to be the case very often, but social media hasn’t been a big part of her time recently.
Zendaya lack of social media posting could be due to her hectic schedule these days. For starters, she could be on the Primetime Emmy Awards stage this year, as she has been nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Rue in Euphoria. She’s also set to appear in Challengers as a tennis star alongside Josh O’Conner and Mike Faist.
She currently filming Dune 2, in which she’ll play a much larger role this time around. While she appeared in the first film, it only covered the first half of Frank Herbert’s classic. Timothee Chalamet’s Paul spends more time with the Fremen in this one, and the second half of the book is about his relationship with Chani, Zendaya’s character from the film franchise. That won’t be available for a while. In the meantime, let’s hope Zendaya spends more time on social media.
- Rabeeca Khan new dance video impresses fans
- Sonam Kapoor refers to her husband Anand Ahuja as her “angel husband.”
- After watching the latest video of Anjali Arora, the fans were blown away
- Tich Button cast is scheduled to arrive in Karachi On Sunday
- Selena Gomez and Hailey Bieber put an end to their Justin Bieber spat: Look here
- Drishyam 2 trailer is out film will be released on November 18th
- Sydney Sweeney Will Play Barbarella In A New Sony Film
- Anveshi Jain in a sari, Beauty enchantment will render you uncontrollable
- Disha Patani Went out Late at Night to Distribute Ladoos in Bralette
- Urfi Javed Appeared Bold Clothes The Audience Closed Eyes