The performer shared the news on Instagram, writing that she is incredibly honored and thrilled to work on the film with such a wonderful cast.
Actress Ainy Jaffri is returning to our television screens four years after her last two films, Ballu Mahi (2017) and Tajdeed e Wafa (2018). Alongside Saba Qamar, Mikaal Zulfiqar, and Shayan Khan, her latest endeavor is a TV show.
The actor posted a news article from Galaxy Lollywood on her Instagram page on Wednesday, confirming her return in the Mandi television series. It’s been a moment, Jaffri wrote. I’m incredibly honored and thrilled to be a part of this production and to be working with such a wonderful ensemble. I am both anxious and excited to be returning to acting after a four-year vacation to spend time with my new son and family.
She professed her love for acting, claiming that it was something she could never give up on and that it was not a “passing whim.” The Aseerzadi actor continued, “The break has taught me to be more patient and the extremely important lesson that being a woman and a mother means that while you can’t have it all at once, you can have it, in stages, when the time is right.
We’re eager to see Jaffri back on the big screen even if not many details about the program have been made public yet.
Prior to Tajdeed e Wafa, she had been absent from television together with Haroon Shahid, Naveen Waqar, and Ahmed Ali Akbar for approximately five years.
- Watch Kurulus Osman Season 4 Episode 8 Urdu English Subtitles
- Watch Alparslan Buyuk Selcuklu Season 2 Episode 10 In Urdu Subtitles
- Mary Peltola The Democratic Congresswoman who Defeated Sarah Palin in Alaska
- Watch Alparslan Buyuk Selcuklu Season 2 Episode 9 In Urdu Subtitles
- Kelly Rowland Defends Chris Brown and Audience at the AMAs Ceremony to Relax a Bit Out